Hosted personally by Elite staff members Mike Turner and Phil Tataurangi, this is the ultimate golf spectator experience! The Iconic Players Championship at The Stadium Course.
Our tour begins at The Renaissance World Golf Village Resort near St Augustine, Florida on March 13th 2019.
- Play The King & Bear Course at the World Golf Village, this stunning course was designed by Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer (9 holes each). A fantastic change to pay tribute to the greats of our game.
- Attend Friday’s play at Sawgrass, making sure you get the chance to see your favourite player before the cut is made.
- On Saturday we lay The Slammer & Squire at the World Golf Village, this time 9 holes by Gene Sarazen and 9 by Sam Snead, just a stunning layout!
- On Sunday we watch the final round at The Players, see the drama of the closing 9 and of course the 17th island green.
- Visit The World Golf Hall Of Fame and museum.
- Transfer to Sawgrass Marriott at Sawgrass after the players have left for their next stop.
- Play The Ocean Course at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club.
- On the Wednesday after The Players it’s your turn to play the round of a lifetime at The Stadium Course at Sawgrass (in Tournament conditions). See how you compare to the world’s best players on the same course!